Head of Internal Audit
Indonesian citizen, born on March 11th, 1971. He holds a bachelor degree in Accounting from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia, and earned an associate (D-3) in Taxation from the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences of the University of Indonesia. He started his career at BUKAKA in November 1992 as Tax Staff and became Tax Manager in 2009. He was appointed as Head of Internal Audit in 2014.
The Internal Audit's Charter, the scope of duties and responsibilities of the Internal Audit Unit, is as follow:
- To formulate and conduct the annual activities of internal audit based on risk priority as the company's objectives.
- To assess and evaluate the implementation of internal control and risk management system according to the corporate policy.
- To review and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness in finance activities, accounting, operational, human resources, marketing, information technology and other activities.
- To advice for further improvement and provide objective information about the audited activities across management levels.
- To prepare reports on audit results and present the reports to President Director and Board of Commissioners.
- To monitor, analyze, and report the follow-up activities as recommended.
- To cooperate with the Audit Committee.
- To formulate program for evaluating the quality of internal audit activities.
- To conduct special audit if necessary.
The Internal Audit Unit also possesses the authorities to access all relevant information about the Company and its subsidiaries, establish direct communication with the Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, and or the Audit Committee, and set up a coordination of the activities with external auditor. The Internal Audit Unit is also authorized for formulating, amending and executing the regulations in the Internal Audit Charter including to determine the procedures and scope of the audit activities.
Currently the Internal Audit Unit consists of seven (7) members including one (1) member as Head of Internal Audit Unit. The Company's President Director has appointed Muhamad Yusuf as Head of Internal Audit Unit by virtue Decree No. 0093/SDM/MS-ID/IV/2014 dated April 1st, 2014.
The scope of Internal Audit Unit includes financial audit, compliance audit and special audit with aims to review over potential problem and or fraud that will indicate deceitful actions.