Corporate Secretary is responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and GCG implementation.
- Following the prevailing capital market rules and regulations.
- Arranging and conducting General Meeting of Shareholders, and other Company's events.
- Ensuring the public has access to all data and information that have been published.
- Maintaining good relations with the capital market authority, investors, analysts, and media.
- As a liasion officer between the Company and capital market regulator, investors, analysts, media, and other stakeholders.