The Company's Corporate Secretary position is held by the Director of Corporate Affairs, and is primarily responsible for the Company's compliance to the Capital Market rules and regulations. Devindra Ratzarwin was appointed as the Company's Director of Corporate Affairs and Corporate Secretary through the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders conducted on April 30th, 2015. The brief profile of the Corporate Secretary can be seen by clicking the following link: Profile of Devindra Ratzarwin
Corporate Secretary is responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and GCG implementation.
- Following the prevailing capital market rules and regulations.
- Arranging and conducting General Meeting of Shareholders, and other Company's events.
- Ensuring the public has access to all data and information that have been published.
- Maintaining good relations with the capital market authority, investors, analysts, and media.
- As a liasion officer between the Company and capital market regulator, investors, analysts, media, and other stakeholders.